FAQs-NADO-Managed Remote Dart Leagues
What is a NADO-Managed Remote Dart League?
- These are remote dart leagues operated by the NADO office on the Franchisee’s electronic dart boards that participate in the NADO Member Player Rewards Program.
- The NADO Member Player Rewards Program is a unique dart league promotion that awards players cash prizes for both participation and skill with a huge emphasis on participation.
What league formats are available for a NADO-managed remote league?
- Click here to view NADO-managed Remote League formats.
- NADO tracks league participation towards the awarding of cash prizes at the end of the season.
What is the NADO handicapping system for local leagues?
- NADO-managed remote leagues are spot points/marks reverse handicap.
How do I earn points from NADO-managed remote league play?
- A player earns 2 participation points for every completed match of qualified NADO-managed remote league play up to a maximum of 75 league participation points per season.
- A player earns 4 Bonus Participation points for every 12 completed matches of NADO-managed remote league play. The league bonus participation points are combined with the NADO Member Player Rewards Tournament Bonus Participation points to count toward a maximum of 15 Bonus Participation points in that Bonus Group.
Are there other specific rules regarding NADO-managed remote leagues?
- A few, such as minimum age requirements, minimum team requirements, and minimum schedule requirements.
- Full rules for NADO-managed remote leagues can be viewed here.
As a player what should I do?
- The most important aspect is participation. This is a player participation rewards program.
- Track your points online at NADO.NET.
- Have fun.