FAQs- Local Dart Leagues
What is a NADO Local Dart League?
- These are local dart leagues operated by a local NADO Franchisee on the Franchisee’s electronic dart boards that participate in the NADO Member Player Rewards Program.
- The NADO Member Player Rewards Program is a unique dart league promotion that awards players cash prizes for both participation and skill with a huge emphasis on participation.
What league formats are available for a NADO affiliated local league?
- Whatever the local NADO Franchisees and their players decide they want to play. NADO wants players to have fun and enjoy playing what they want to play.
- NADO tracks league participation towards the awarding of cash prizes at the end of the season.
What is the NADO handicapping system for local leagues?
- This is also up to the local NADO Franchisees and their players to determine.
How do I earn points from NADO affiliated league play?
- A player earns 2 participation points for every completed match of qualified NADO affiliated league play up to a maximum of 75 league participation points per season.
- A player earns 4 Bonus Participation points for every 12 completed matches of NADO affiliated league play. The league bonus participation points are combined with the NADO Member Player Rewards Tournament Bonus Participation points to count toward a maximum of 15 Bonus Participation points in that Bonus Group.
Are there other specific rules regarding NADO affiliated local leagues?
- A few, such as minimum age requirements, minimum team requirements, and minimum schedule requirements.
- Co-op leagues must be between NADO Franchisees to award NADO Player Reward Points.
As a player what should I do?
- The most important aspect is participation. This is a player participation rewards program.
- Track your points online at NADO.NET.
- Have fun.