Continental Finale Rules
All players are required to compete in appropriate attire:
- All Players must present a clean and neat appearance.
- Shorts can be worn as long as they are of proper length, (Finger- tip Length).
- Shoes must be worn in the Tournament Hall at all times. Sandals, flip‐flops and open‐toed shoes are allowed.
- Images or words that are deemed offensive are not allowed. “Offensive” shall include but not be limited to images or text that are obscene, ethnically, racially or sexually degrading, or promote any affiliation with any street gang or other group that commits unlawful acts. The final decision on what constitutes “offensive” will be at the discretion of tournament management. Player will be asked to change his or her clothing or remove any object containing such logo or text from the tournament floor. Simply covering up the item will NOT be allowed.
- No shirts similar in style to the Official Referee apparel will be allowed on the tournament floor.
- NADO Super Bonus Uncapped Invitational: This invitational event is open to select leading players that continue to participate in affiliated NADO league programs exceeding the prior regular season league point caps.
- The uncapped League Participation Points standings at the end of the regular season (June 30th) will determine which players will be invited to enter this money added event. Bonus points and MPRT points do not count toward The Super Bonus Uncapped Invitational standings.
- No rewards points are earned for this event.
- Event format will be determined by NADO.
- We reserve the right to remove the lowest registered player(s) in the standings if for any reason all spots are not filled, and the event would have an uneven number of players.
- Since the eligible pool was expanded in 2021, available spots not taken by the original deadline will no longer be passed down to subsequent players in the standings.
- Eligible players must submit their entries per registration rules to compete.
- The top 96 men and 48 women will be eligible to compete in the draw team money added event that is open by invitation only.
- NADO Friday Blind Draws: This added money event will have separate divisions for men and women. Players will be placed in bracket/divisions based on individual skill ratings prior to teams being drawn. Players must have 96 total NADO affiliated league games during the prior NADO regular season. Players will earn 5 participation points.
- NADO Saturday Morning Capped Triples: This is an added money bring your own team capped triples event. Team caps will be determined by NADO and posted prior to team registration. Players on a team may come from any NADO franchisee program. Teams will be divided into divisions based on skill ratings. Players must have 96 total NADO affiliated league games during the prior NADO regular season. Players will earn 5 participation points.
- NADO Saturday Afternoon Capped Doubles: This is an added money bring your own team capped doubles event. Team caps will be determined by NADO and posted prior to team registration. Players on a team may come from any NADO franchisee program. Teams will be divided into divisions based on skill ratings. Players must have 96 total NADO affiliated league games during the prior NADO regular season. Players will earn 5 participation points.
- NADO Sunday Points Race Finales: This is an added money blind draw event. This is also the major event for awarding points during the NADO Finale. Players are placed in divisions based on gender and skill level. The number of divisions within a gender class will be based on the number of NADO Bonus Pools in each gender class. The draw for this event will be an A/B/C draw which means that players within each division are rated as A, B or C based on a power curve for that division. NADO will determine where those rating lines are drawn within each division. An ‘A’ rated player cannot draw another ‘A’ rated player. A ‘C’ rated player cannot draw another ‘C’ rated player. All other combinations are allowed. Players must have 96 total NADO affiliated league games during the prior NADO regular season. Players must have 75 NADO rewards during the prior NADO regular season. Local post season points do not count toward the NADO Continental total. Players will earn 15-55 Rewards Points based their team's finishing position on the bracket. If any bracket is not even, NADO will allow on-site players that did not pre-register to sign up as standbys. Any available spots will be awarded to the standby player with the highest NADO points standing from the previous regular season. If two or more players are tied in the standings the spot will be awarded to the player with the highest skill rating.
- NADO Bonus Pools are the most exciting portion of the NADO Finale as major bonus prizes are paid based on final post season NADO Continental Points Standings. There will be multiple prize divisions for men and women. Players will be placed in a division prior to the NADO Sunday Points Race Finale based on player ratings or other criteria as determined by NADO. Each division’s size and prize pool are determined by NADO based on actual player participation from all franchisees during both the regular season and post season finale. NADO will determine the number of positions paid in each division. There is no guarantee that attending the NADO Finale event(s) will earn a player a place in a NADO Bonus Pool. Local post season points do not count toward the NADO Continental total.
- NADO Ton 80 Club: NADO will establish a prize pool for players that exceed the 180 NADO Player Rewards Points level. Points from the previous regular season are added to points earned during the NADO Season Finale to calculate a player’s point total. Local post season points do not count toward the NADO Continental total. All eligible player's total regular season NADO Points are added with NADO Finale points and divided into the Ton 80 Club pool to determine the value of each point. Players are then awarded the calculated dollar amount from the prize pool.
Participants from NADO events release consent for NADO to use photos or names for posting of NADO promotional materials.