FAQs-NADO Bonus Pools
What are the NADO Bonus Pools?
- We plan on having four separate events in this program: Men’s Division A; Men’s Division B; Women’s Division A; and Women’s Division B.
How are the Divisions determined?
- The players are placed in the divisions based on skill rating prior to the doubles team draw.
How are NADO Member Player Rewards Points earned?
- Players earn up to 160 NPRPs by participating in affiliated local and remote leagues, local Member Player Rewards Tournaments (MPRTs), NADO-managed remote leagues, NADO-managed Daily Remote Tournaments (NDRTs), and NADO-managed MPRTs.
- Players can earn up to 70 NPRPs at the NADO Continental Finale events.
- See event information sections for detailed information on each event named above.
How are the winners determined?
- Winners in each division are determined by the player's position in the final season standings after the annual NADO Player Rewards Program Continental Finale in the fall.
Do I have to be one of the best players to win a big cash prize?
- No - of the 160 NPRPs available during the regular season only 10 points are awarded based on finishing positions in MPRTs. At the NADO Finale Points Shootout event players earn between 15 and 55 points based on finishing position in each blind draw division.
How are ties in the final season standings handled?
- Players tied for the same position will share the total of all prizes in the tied positions equally.
Example: Player A & Player B tied for 5th Place. If 5th Place prize is $1,800 and 6th Place is $1,700 and are added together for a total of $3,500, then $3,500 divided by 2 = $1,750 paid to each of the tied players.
As a player what should I do?
- The most important aspect is participation. This is a player participation rewards program.
- Get as many of the 160 NADO NPRPs as possible at home through league and MPR Tournament play. You can get 150 NPRPs based on participation regardless of your skill level.
- Track your points online at NADO.net.
- Attend the NADO Continental Finale.
- Have fun.